Monday, May 21, 2012

Devotional Thought

a good devotional was shared along to me by Cody today - full post here - but what really spoke to me in the verse is bolded below. This is very important to remember in both our spiritual and "everyday" lives.


"Do not be misled. Remember that you cannot ignore God and get away with it. A man will always reap just the kind of crop he sows. If he sows to please his own desires, he will be planting seeds of evil and will surely reap a harvest of spiritual decay and death" (Galatians 6: 7-8 LB).

I hesitate to write it that way as we all should incorporate our spiritual lives into everyday until there is no distinction but I left the language as we (at least I certainly) fail at eliminating the separation. Something to strive to for certain.





No comments: