Tuesday, May 8, 2012

3 Minute Retreats - Better Me

In another post of things I am doing to try and make myself a little better I try and go to 3-Minutes Retreats, http://www.loyolapress.com/3-minute-retreats-daily-online-prayer.htm , every day and do the program. Basically it is a mini-interruption in the day where you slow everything down, read a bible verse, reflect on it with one or two questions about the verse and how it applies to your/my life, and then a simple prayer (they offer suggested words or you can do your own).

That's it, just a tiny moment of refocusing on things that are bigger than you or me or all the other little stuff that life brings at us. With many of the things I'm trying to do and slowly talking about on here I'm not great but for everyone I do I'm pretty certain I'm better for it.

No comments: