Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Orleans Dining #34

Byblos

Went here last night with a group of friends from church and boy did it smell good from the outside, and that is always a good sign. I will also say they were very accommodating for our group who really had no clue if we were going to have 4 or 8. Now about the food, the hummus was good, pita bread fine, honestly I'm not really sure I've had bad of either of those though so ...  I ordered the lamb kabob as I am a big fan of "good" lamb. In my opinion lamb (much like duck) can be really, really good or just all right. Last night my lamb was just all right, wasn't anything special about it. And we didn't specifically talk about the food as a group but I don't remember any of the 5 of us commenting on how good (or bad) it was, so take that for what it is worth.


On the web at: http://www.byblosrestaurants.com/

No comments: