Thursday, November 11, 2010

The first 3 hours of my day today

I'm trying to sell my old house in Jackson since I've moved to Nola (for those of you who didn't know) and this was my day from 9-12 a.m.

In short the quitclaim deed that was supposed to put the house in only my name was not filed correctly after the divorce so I had to get a blank copy of it, sign and notarize it. I called ex to tell her I need her help, overnighted the deed to her so she can sign and notarize tomorrow and then send to closing attorney.

So I've talked to my relator (who started the ball rolling), basically shredded my apartment looking for the copy of the deed, called my divorce attorneys secretary, called my closing attorneys secretary, called my ex, and visited the UPS store today, all before going to work at noon.

No comments: