Monday, October 18, 2010

Reading List

People like to make fun of folks like George Bush and how many books he has read and I like to think of myself as a reader. So ... I in making my 100 goals, one of my goals I found some others doing that I thought would be a good one for me would be to have read 100 books. This will actually be pretty easy for me I think. And since I am a list guy why not put it on the blog. Anyway, if nothing else it might give you an insight into me. These will be in no particular order I imagine.


  1. A Time to Kill - John Grisham
  2. The Firm - John Grisham
  3. The Pelican Brief - John Grisham
  4. The Client - John Grisham
  5. The Chamber - John Grisham
  6. The Rainmaker - John Grisham
  7. The Runaway Jury - John Grisham
  8. The Partner - John Grisham
  9. The Street Lawyerv
  10. The Testament - John Grisham
  11. The Brethren - John Grisham
  12. A Painted House - John Grisham
  13. Skipping Christmas - John Grisham
  14. The Summons - John Grisham
  15. The King of Torts - John Grisham
  16. Bleachers - John Grisham
  17. The Last Juror - John Grisham
  18. The Broker - John Grisham
  19. The Innocent Man - John Grisham
  20. Playing for Pizza - John Grisham
  21. The Appeal - John Grisham
  22. The Associate - John Grisham
  23. Ford County - John Grisham
  24. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling
  25. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling
  26. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
  27. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - J.K. Rowling
  28. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling
  29. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
  30. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling
  31. The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum
  32. The Bourne Supremacy - Robert Ludlum
  33. The Bourne Ultimatum - Robert Ludlum
  34. The Unlikely Spy - Daniel Silva
  35. Sammy's Hill - Kristen Gore

No comments: