Monday, September 27, 2010

New Phone

I have joined the iPhone cult (as of last Thursday) and I have to say I'm really kinda digging it right now. That being said I am not going to be a huge app guy but I do like to check my news and scores and am addicted to texting and my email. I also got an OtterBox to help protect this thing since I literally live by my phone with tons of notes and all my numbers in it. After installing the OtterBox I noticed what I would call screen protector bubbles, but I didn't put an actual screen protector on the phone, the OtterBox comes with one on it. Come to find out OB calls this "oil slick". It happens they have a rather simple solution and have even put a YouTube video up on how to do it (because the video makes more sense than just hearing it:


No comments: