Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Orleans Dining #1

One of my goals of living in New Orleans is to eat at a non-chain restuarant at least once a week (or 52 times a year assuming a vacation or something in there).

Last night, the night before my first day at work I started this challenge with:

Louisiana Pizza Kitchen

Where I had the Salsiccia Marinara Pizza - It had Italian, alligator, and andouille sausages, marinara and mozzarella cheese.

With my experience I really enjoyed the crust, the cheese was great, a proper amount of marinara IMO (I don't like too much), BUT I didn't necessarily care for the toppings. I say that to say I was expecting something really good but they were just ok, not bad but just ok. I do expect my sausage to have a little spice and this really didn't. Service was also good.

All that being said it was good pizza, not great, but good.

I will also try and give cross streets to try and identify where they are

Found at: So. Carrollton & St. Charles

On the web at: http://www.louisianapizzakitchenuptown.com/

No comments: