Saturday, May 29, 2010

Movies

I've been on kinda a movie kick here lately, I need some blog content so I will blog a little bit about the one's I go see I think, this obviously starts (at least for me) with a list

  • Zombieland
  • Up in the Air
  • Hurt Locker
  • She's All That
  • Inglorious Basterds
  • Green Zone
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • The Machinist
  • Brothers
  • Feast of Love
  • There Will Be Blood
  • The Pacific - Ep 1
  • Whip It
  • Tropic Thunder
On the soon to watch list
  • Ironman 2
  • Robin Hood
  • Avatar
  • Invictus
  • Up
  • The Messenger
  • Ghost Dog
  • City of God
  • Grizzly Man
  • A Serious Man
  • Burn After Reading
  • The Invention of Lying
  • Now
  • Any Given Sunday
  • On the Waterfront
  • Pulp Fiction
  • The Pacific
  • Mad Men
  • Dexter

No comments: