Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Iran insta news

If you read this you probably know I'm on twitter also: @bsquared24

But I want to share that my place to go to for on the ground Iran news is - persiankiwi on Twitter

Everything I've found says this is legit and it is truly amazing to watch a revolution unfold in a new way as you will see for him spread news to fellow revolutionaries, call for DoS attacks on govt websites (that work) and give a great "on the ground feel".

That being said, in the back of my mind I can't help but wonder if this is some absolutely terrific journalist endeavor, if it is they have done a hell of a job.

In a related twitter note - Jenna Fischer (the real one) took offense to this fake Twitterer: @pambeeslyjenna - who now feels really bad about it as they are just a fan.

No comments: