Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stock market look

I talk about money on here a bit, not in detail (because I'm a novice and don't really know that much) but more about my personal situation (which also applies to a lot of others). That being said I really like the below chart and the discussion found here on The Big Picture blog. I have referenced it a couple of times here recently and think it is someplace you should add to your blog roll, some really good quality stuff there, about 5 posts a day and almost always 1 I read in depth. The chart is a regression chart (and we should always consider things going down just as much as going up) for the S& P over a LONG time. Click on the chart for a larger version or follow the link.


1 comment:

Shane said...

I could have been happy all day without seeing that.