Monday, December 29, 2008

The Trunk

I just spent a while cleaning out my trunk and thought I would catalog what I found because it is kind of interesting, kind of revealing, and if nothing else a look at a neat freaks dirty area of where he throws stuff. All of this was in my trunk less than an hour ago:
  • 3 hats
  • 1 boggin
  • 1 pair of cleats
  • 1 pair of dress shoes
  • 1 tie
  • 4 t-shirts
  • 1 toothbrush - still in wrapper
  • 1 tennis raquet
  • 4 tennis balls
  • 2 baseball gloves
  • 1 pair work gloves
  • 2 rain jackets
  • 13 empty coke cans
  • 8 empty water bottles
  • 3 full water bottles
  • 2 car towels
  • 1 blanket
  • 2 boxes - broken down
  • countless amounts of junk mail
  • many, many packing peanuts
  • official map of the State of Louisiana
  • 3 working pens
  • 2 not working pens
  • 1 set jumper cables
  • 1 book entitled Ideals and Ideologies of Modern Politics
  • 4 - 1 inch binder clips
  • 2 doctors office receipts
  • 1 rough draft of a paper
  • 1 receipt for a car tag
  • 1 metal license plate for the front of a car
  • 1 copy of Kroger $4 drug list
  • 1 pocket US atlas  - from 1994
  • 1 bottle Prestone antifreeze
  • 4 lawyer magazines
  • 1 empty trashbag
  • 1 mini stapler
  • 1 tire pressure gauge
So what does that make of me? Do your best CSI (digging through the trash) analysis.



3 comments:

BSquared said...

I thought I would explain the junk mail, I normally put my bag in the trunk when I leave work on account of parking in a garage. When I get home I get out, walk to the mail box, get the mail, if its junk I usually dump it when I pick up my bag out of the trunk. This is how literally a 3 inch stack of junk mail comes to reside in the trunk

Sherrie said...

The contents of your trunk are those of a meth manufacturer or perhaps a serial killer - you got antifreeze; doctor's and/or prescription drug info; empty water bottles to mix the drug contents; and pens and other sharp objects to stab the police officer who is searching your car.

BSquared said...

Rule #1: never let the officer in your trunk without a warrant.