Sunday, November 23, 2008

Reading Update

I have complained before that I am one of those people who often puts too much on his plate and doesn't always finish something before starting something else. I know this is a self complaint but true. So I wanted to share what I am reading, I know I should start 1 finish then start another but ....

  1. Fahrenheit 451 - a classic that I actually kind of like the way it is written and I'm kind of digging the story but I have to focus when reading it and times of quiet focus have been few and far between for me.
  2. Awakening the Buddha Within - suggestion by a friend of mine, about 50 pages in and it's part of me trying to better myself.
  3. Opsimath - this is a book by a guy I went to law school with, not horrible but just haven't felt it so far
  4. Staying at Home, Staying in the Law - haven't picked this one up in a while but I think it might be a good one for making me happy with the career path I have chosen. I'm mostly good with it but at times I get in a funk and think I'm underselling myself and a book like this could be helpful.

No comments: