Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Survey

Stole this from RH but I'm trying to avoid finishing this paper so here it is.

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Yes.

02) What was your dream growing up?
Professional baseball player

03) What talent do you wish you had?
storytelling


04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Diet Mt. Dew


05) Favorite vegetable?
going with potato, it’s a vegetable in my book


06) What was the last book you read?
Lost Horizon


07) What zodiac sign are you?
Leo, like most of those people who are leaders


08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
No

09) Worst Habit?
biting fingernails, I did stop for about 6 months at one point but went back to it

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Depends on who YOU are

11) What is your favorite sport?
Baseball

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Pessimistic doesn’t begin to describe the negativity that surrounds me

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Curse the fact I don’t carry my cell phone with me all the time

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
tough one – I guess go with Cellulitis which caused Gastritis which caused other nasty side effects which means I live in a state of dull pain about 20% of the time.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I have to have my shoe laces laced in the shape of a V when you put the 2 shoes together

16) Do you have any pets?
Cat, lots of fishes


17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
You can stay but no guarantee we have food


18) What was your first impression of me?
N/A (this meme presupposes that I'm answering in someone else's blog) – going with RH answer here

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I’m not scared but cute is not an appropriate answer

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Height, without question, I have always wanted to be taller

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
If it a good enough deal I might go with crime partner, who am I kidding I’m so square I have to be the conscience

22) What color eyes do you have?
Blue / Blue-Gray

23) Ever been arrested?
No

24) Bottle or can soda?
Can, just gets colder

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
“Webster Bank, yes this the BSquared, please add this to that 2nd mortgage”

27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
In my recliner with my laptop
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Sure, why not. The question did make me contemplate the Ghostbusters theme song

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
play computer games

30) Do you swear a lot?
somewhat but not like some people I know

31) Biggest pet peeve?
hypocrites

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Miserly


33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
not so much

34) Favourite and least favourite food?
Rotel / How bout I go with Liver for the worst

35) Do you believe in God?
Yes


36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
See, now I saved you the trouble.

No comments: