Monday, July 21, 2008

BSquared gets a new server

Well technically that can be correct. All a server is is a designated computer and I was able to get a new laptop yesterday morning. Wal-mart had some sort of crazy deal and for the first time in my life I was one of those people standing in line for a big sale. I was there at 7:15 and was 6th in line by time they started selling them at 8:00 there were at least 30 people in line for a supply that was just listed as "minimum 10". The problem with this is there was no limit so if the first person in line wanted the entire stock they could have bought it. Anyway, that didn't happen and I am now rolling on a Toshiba A200 series that 24 hours in seems to be working terrifically. I had no idea how slow my old machine actually was performing. Below is a fun picture K took of me in my own personal technology center as I was trying to pull together my old info and put it on the new machine.

No comments: