Monday, June 9, 2008

Neat website

Linking to SheldonShirts.com today, it is a show that pays homage and directs you where to buy you favorite shirts seen on The Big Bang Theory, one of K and my favorite comedy shows. For those of you unfamiliar with the show it is two roommates that are super geeks, mix in pretty girl and some other nerdy friends and funniness occurs. Sheldon like to wear Super Hero shirts and Leonard his roommate, and really the lead of the show, wears lots of chemistry related stuff.

Of what is on the site I think I may like this one best. (pictured below) It is the chemical formula for caffeine which would be lost on some but hella funny to others. The only reason I haven't purchased yet is that I'm a little t-shirt heavy now since I bought a bunch of Cardinals stuff at Christmas.

No comments: