Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Movie Time

The AFI show tonight made me reflect upon myself and what movies I really like and it is strange how it kind of fits into certain genre's. For me it is prison movies, submarine movies, those classic versions of thievery/heist movies Tom Hanks movies and.

Of my favorites

Prison Movies
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Cool Hand Luke
- My Cousin Vinny
- Bridge on the River Kwai
- The Great Escape
- Stalag 17

Sub Movies
- Hunt for Red October
- Down Periscope
- U-571
- K-19
- Operation Petticoat

Heist Movies
- The Sting
- The Usual Suspects
- Ocean's Eleven
- Gone in 60 Seconds
- Rounders (kinda fits here)
- The Score
- Entrapment
- National Treasure i & II
- The Italian Job

Tom Hanks Movies
- Castaway
- Forrest Gump
- A League of Their Own
- Apollo 13
- The Terminal

No comments: